An Online Elocution Competition is organized to connect students and youth with the inspiring message of Swami Vivekananda. We sincerely believe that the Life and Teachings of Swami Vivekananda will help students to mould their personalities and move forward with confidence in their life.
Duration of Speech: 5 minutes
Group – A: Std. 3 and 4
Group – B: Std. 5 and 6
Group – C: Std. 7 and 8
Group – D: Std. 9 to 12
Group – E: College Students
1. ‘आत्मनो मोक्षार्थं जगद्धिताय च‘ – Motto of Ramakrishna Sangha
2. ‘You are the creator of your own destiny’ – Swami Vivekananda
3. Ideal of Indian womanhood according to Swami Vivekananda
4. Three teachings of Swami Vivekananda – I like the most
5. An inspiring incident from the Life of Swami Vivekananda
Rules and Regulations:
- Students can participate by selecting any ‘one topic and one language’ and submit a video through the prescribed Google form.
- One Student – One Entry will be eligible.
- The video should be recorded in Landscape mode. (Maximum size of video 600 MBs)
- Before starting the speech, students are requested to mention their full name and the topic.
- Total 75 best videos will be awarded (Five best videos from each group and each language)
- E-certificate will be given to each participant.
- Selected videos will be uploaded on the Website of the Ashrama.
- The decision of the organizers will be final.
- Last date of submitting the video: Sunday, 1 August 2021
- Declaration of result: Saturday, 11 September 2021
- For more information, contact on Mo. 6353420198. (Timings: 9:30 am to 12:00 noon and Evening: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm)